Friday, June 25, 2010


This was a really fun card to make. When I saw this stamp set from Paper Trey Ink, I knew I HAD to have it! Stamps and sentiments that talk about loving paper crafting? So me! This was the first PTI stamp set I used. I took the sketch for layout from a Paper Crafts issue (which was also another first for me, I never used to look at cards in magazines and think of using the layout with my own colors, stamp sets, etc.) The card stock and patterned paper are from Stampin' Up and so is the really cute library clip and the rhinestone brads. Another first from this card? Using a textured impressions embossing folder from Sizzix and using a sanding block to make the texture really stand out. After this card, I became totally hooked! I now have about 10 impression folders ;) The scallop border punch is also from SU. I sent this card to a few of my good stamping friends/family a few months back.


1 comment:

  1. I love it! That's why it's on display here. So adorable!!!! Hope you have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!