Thursday, August 26, 2010

Baby





It was so much fun getting to make a baby card! This is one of the first I have made. I used this awesome Sizzix die to make the shape of the card, used SU patterned paper and the adorable elephant stamp from the new catalog. The button and ribbon are from SU and the cute little closepin I got at a local stamp store. The little pearls on the bottom are from A.C. Moore and I used a magnet to hold it shut. I used a scallop circle punch and punched a regular circle out of it to get the curved scallops around the collar and closure. Sorry the pics are too white. I didn't realize it and I already sent the card :(

1 comment:

  1. Really cute, that would be a fun die to work with. I don't have that one, gonna have to keep an eye out for it.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!