Thursday, August 12, 2010

CPS Sketch 179



Here's another sketch challenge. One of my new stamping friends suffered a family loss recently, and I wanted to let her know that I'm thinking of her, so I decided to make her a card. I ordered this SU set because I have the tree image as a wall rub on in my living room. Everything on the card is from SU this time, including the new champagne glass glitter which I received at SU convention. The little black pearls are the only thing not from SU and they're from AC Moore.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love that tree stamp! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!