Friday, August 6, 2010

I'm Back!



After a vacation in NC with Phillip, the dogs, and my brother, sister-in-law and their dog one week, and a trip to SLC, Utah, for the Stampin' Up Convention the next, it took me two weeks after that to get back to card making! I certainly have missed it, too. Anyway, I made this card for an A Muse shoebox swap that I went to last night at a local stamp store called Ink About It. We were to use at least one image from the new A Muse release. When I saw this adorable owl and saying, it wasn't hard for me to choose :) The note card is one from the A Muse line, the ribbon and other card stock is from SU. The cute fence punch is from Martha Steward. I used copics, and spica markers to color the owl and popped up her little vest cut from patterned paper. Then the curly label punch (SU), and the green rhinestone (AC Moore) gave the card that extra oomph. It was a fun swap and I think the other ladies liked my card :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!