Friday, September 3, 2010

Book Log





When I was at Stampin' Up Convention, they showed this awesome book log that Carrie Cudney had made out of one of the decorative SU file folders, I knew just who I wanted to make one for! My friend Ann just had a birthday and we both love reading. One pull out section has "Books to Read" where she can write down the books someone recommends. Then there are "Books I've loaned" so she can remember where a certain book is. Next there is book ratings and under the flap there is a place for the title, date completed, and rating. Last but not least are two bookmarks made out of huge paperclips and the adorable owl punch from SU. The whole thing is made with stickers and papers from two different Simply Scrapin' kits from SU. It was a blast to make and I think she really liked it. Now I'm going to probably make some more for Christmas gifts, too :)

2 comments:

  1. Jessica, I love this idea. I want to use it for a couple of gifts myself. We need to get together!

    Dena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy moly this is amazing! What a ton of work! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!