Thursday, September 30, 2010

SU Shoebox Swap

This is one of the cards I created for this Sunday's shoebox swap that I'm co-hosting with Nola. All supplies are Stampin' Up. Paper colors are Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, and Chocolate Chip. I used the cool new Sizzix spiderweb embossing folder from the SU mini catalog for the background, and also used the new black jewels from the mini to embellish the card. The ribbon is the Old Olive satin ribbon. The phrase is perfect since I live in New England, now and everyone says "wicked" instead of "super," "great," "awesome," etc. They say wicked all the time! (I even caught myself saying it once!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!