Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Lots of Layers!

So I'm in this swap with a group of SU demos from the area and the challenge was to use at least 5 layers and 3 embellishments on your card. The embellishments could be brads, ribbons, punches, etc. This was a fun challenge as I don't usually put this many layers on my cards (boy it would cost a lot of extra postage to send this!). I had just received the DSP that went along with this stamp set as I ordered it out of the SU clearance bin. I have received a swap from an SU convention that was similar to this one that I used to inspire my design. I had to add a lot of layers to what the original design had, though! I'm starting to like decorating the inside of the cards as I have done for the past two and may make it a tradition! Anyway, I think that this card is bright and cheery and that the group of swappers will like it :) All products are Stampin' Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!