Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas for the Troops



A friend asked me to make a special card for the deployed father of one of the gymnastics girls she coaches. It took me awhile to find time to do it, but I think that it turned out really nice. It may not be the MOST masculine card you've ever seen, but I made sure to stick with more manly colors. Anyway, I hope that it finds him safe, and brightens up his Christmas, as I know how hard it is to have a deployed loved one over the holidays.

1 comment:

  1. Jess, I really love this! How'd you do that snowflake? You always pick the best colors to go together. I know he'll love it. You're a good person for doing this.

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!