Friday, December 3, 2010

Happy "birdie" day

So for my dad's birthday this year, I wanted to make him a special card. He loves to golf, and I had received a swap similar to this at Stampin' Up Convention this summer, so I decided to use that idea, but change it a little to make it mine. I loved the idea for the golf balls. I just cut 3 circles with one of my SU punches, then ran them through the Big Shot using a SU Sizzix embossing folder, and then used the side you don't normally use to make it look like the dents on a golf ball. So fun :) All papers and ribbons and stamps on this card are SU. My dad really liked it, by the way :)

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I remember the card you showed me from convention - this is so cute! I love that you decorated the inside too. :)

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!