Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Countdown to Valentine's Day #1

This is the new SU Sizzix embossing folder that just raises the border

I thought this bird ribbon was so adorable when I saw it at Michaels. Also, its hard to tell, but the grey patterned paper was cut with a Martha Stewart scallop/eyelet border punch.

I stickled some of the hearts for sparkle and dimension

Most supplies are SU (paper, heart punch, corner rounder punch, stamp set, embossing folder). The sentiment is from PTI, ribbon Michaels. Not sure who this is going to yet, but I like that it isn't completely traditional V-day.


Check back tomorrow for another card in the Countdown to Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! You're on a roll with Valentine's Day! I love the added glitter on the hearts on this one. And that ribbon is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!