Thursday, February 3, 2011

Countdown to Valentine's Day #2

So this Valentine's Day card is a pretty traditional with the colors, but I think it turned out cute. I love this bird set from PTI. Phillip (my husband) told me it wasn't very Valentinesey, though, because the birds are separated, they should be together in the cage like love birds, LOL. So maybe on the next one I'll put them together. Anyway, the red cardstock is PTI, the patterned paper, ribbon, two punches, ink, and white cardstock are SU. The stamps are PTI except for the "much love" on the inside which is from the dollar bin at JoAnns.

Make sure to check back tomorrow for another addition to the Countdown to Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

  1. Jess, I made some Valentines today using the SU! bird set, but the funny thing is that I used a different bird set. I will post later.

    This is really cute. I love that ribbon and the notebook edging!

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!