Saturday, February 26, 2011

Knitting & Papercrafting

So I finally got another of the potato chip scarves that I've had done forever, ready to mail to my cousin this weekend. For those of you who haven't seen the others, that pink yarn "flower" is actually a ruffley scarf all rolled up for presentation. I just love that it ends up looking like a huge flower! Anyway, before I sent it, of course I had to make a tag to show that it was handmade :) I used the Top Note die as the base, and used the knitting set that SU offers. The border stickers, scallop, vine, and flower are again from the Sale-a-Bration paper and sticker pack (I'm getting good use out of that thing, huh? The paper is also from that set. The little pearls are from A Muse. The closepin I found at a local stamp store awhile back. Eventually I'm going to learn how to stamp a handmade tag on fabric that I actually sew to the item...one day ;)

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! I love that you made a tag to go with it. I love that little sweater stamp!!

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!