Saturday, March 5, 2011

CPS #207

Here is this week's CPS sketch challenge:

I turned it on it's side and used 2 squares instead of 3, but here's my take on this week's sketch:

The inside:

The back:

I got this awesome Hero Arts typewriter cling stamp set on sale at my local stamp store the last time I was there. They had this neat paper paired with it, and I think it goes perfectly. The green die is the Top Note die from SU. Both ribbons are from SU, as well. I tried using 3 squares of the alphabet paper, but it was overkill, two looked much nicer. Overall, I think this card turned out really bold and retro. I think the recipient will enjoy it...as long as they don't read into the "old school" remember it says, AND cool!! ;)

2 comments:

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!