Saturday, March 19, 2011

Make It Monday #6 & CPS # 209

The CPS #209 Sketch:

Make It Monday This Week was an Impression Plate Challenge
And this is what I created:

I'm having 3 crafty friends over on Saturday for some stamping, and I thought it would be fun to send little invitations :)

And of course there have to be matching favors, too!

The whole group:

A close up of one of the favor bags:

The back:

I know its hard to tell since I put the paper over it, but I did do the impression plate challenge on the Top Note die. It was neat, I will definitely use this technique again in the future.

Colored and outlined the owls with Copics:


I wanted to stick with the theme, and I just love how cute these turned out. The colors are, thanks again, to Color Couture by Dawn McVey :) The die and punches are from SU, the eyelet border punch is Martha Stewart, the square outline stamp, polka dots, and sentiment are from PTI. Cardstock is PTI. Not sure of the owl stamp off the top of my head. Plastic rosette is from SU, embossing folder SU, and ribbon SU.

Sorry for 2 posts in one day, but I wanted to get this up in time for the CPS deadline :)

1 comment:

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!