Sunday, April 17, 2011

More baby invites

After the first batch of invites taking me forever with all the details, I decided I needed something just as cute, but a bit less time consuming for the second batch. (The first are actually coming for lunch, the second are just coming for dessert). So these little guys are what I came up with. I used the adorable PTI Fly Away set. It didn't have the sentiment I wanted, so I ended up writing in the banner and on the tag at the bottom. The cloud paper is from AMuse. All papers are SU, and so are the punches and the corduroy buttons, in addition to the gingham ribbon. I think these invites turned out just as cute, and boy did they go faster! They'll all be in the mail tomorrow in plenty of time for the get together on May 7th, which for me is a huge accomplishment :)

4 comments:

  1. These are adorable! Love the cloud paper you used and the sweet scalloped border. Great job with the handwritten sentiments, too! I don't think I would be so brave! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you use the plane die!?!? These are awesome, too, Jess. That cloud paper goes perfectly with these cards, too. I hope you post pics of Liam when you meet him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are super cute! I love the handwritten sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so special and will be loved for sure. Love the scene you created with your plane!

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!