Sunday, May 22, 2011

Card Patterns #116 & Color Throwdown #142

This is the card patterns sketch that I used:

And this is the color combination that I used:

And this is how my card turned out:

I like how the grey ribbon turned out looking like a tie, which goes along with the "rock" theme of the card. The patterned paper is from K & Company, the corduroy button is SU, and so is the label punch. The "you rock" sentiment is from PTI's Grunge Me set, and the images are from Stampology. Enjoy :)

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun card..love the mix of colors and the doilies are great! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very fun!!! Great job here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your color combo and great take on the sketch too. Thanks for playing along with us at Card Patterns this week.

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!