Monday, May 30, 2011

Make it Monday #17: Cracked Glass Technique

The Make It Monday this week was to do a cracked glass technique. Well, mine didn't turn out like the example...and this is my second try, too :( But its much better than the first. I think I just need more practice, and I probably should do a lighter background color, maybe white. The kraft just makes it look so dark. Anyway, this is the PTI anniversary set that I used, a Martha Stewart fence punch, and the papers Old Olive, and So Saffron, and the satin Old Olive ribbon from SU. I'm always excited to try new techniques...you may be seeing this one again sometime, too...especially since I have a huge jar of Ultra Thick embossing powder now!

4 comments:

  1. The flowers turned out very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool card! Great job with the cracked glass technique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty...I love that fence. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your card turned out very nice, I like all the brown. It was my first time with UTE and I agree it takes practice.

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!