Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Secret Sister

This is the bag I decorated for my Secret Sister:

A close up of the tag:

The whole gift:

The tin:

The side:

So I started a Secret Sister group in the Women's Volunteer Organization that I'm a part of. Tonight is the first night to bring something for our sisters, so I put this together. I have a feeling that once she sees the homemade stuff I won't be so much of a secret anymore, lol, but it was fun to create it. I used my new PTI doilie dies and the number dies. I used the SU label punch, and one of the 4th of July SU sets for the firework. I got the little rhinestone from Michaels, and the ribbon was from the dollar bin. The paper I'm not sure, I've had it in my stash forever, and this was the perfect occasion. Inside the little tin is candy (that I got at CVS for FREE!! I'm learning how to coupon). The tin my mom gave me, she had found a bunch for .50 and I've been decorating them and using them for gifts, so they were a great buy! My Sis also said she likes trivia and Sudoku, so that's why those are in the package. It was fun making them all tie together. Hopefully she'll enjoy it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!