Monday, June 27, 2011

Summer Card Camp Week 1


I decided to join an online summer card camp, and the first week's color challenge was uploaded today! Here it is:


And here's the card I created:

This was an unusual color combo, but I tried it out and came out with a cheery card. The pink is PTI Raspberry Fizz, the rest is SU (not sure of all the names). The ribbon is also from SU. The stamps and sentiments are all from PTI, and the fence border punch is from Martha Stewart. This is a Thank You card for some old family friends who just came up to visit us and gave me an absolutely gorgeous pair of hand knitted mittens as a thank you for inviting them :)

8 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica! I signed up too!

    I love your card. I think that embossing folder is awesome, I have seen it a few times here on your blog. I also loved the striped ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi from a fellow classmate! Your take on the color combination is beautiful!

    Paige

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, your flowers are beautiful! This is a really tough color combo, but your card is so bright and cheerful. Love the ribbon and little clothespin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute I love the flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable and colored beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fun elements on your beautiful card...especially the fenced border, ribbon, and clothespin. This class is gonna be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card. Like the way you assembled it. Is the embossing folder you used Moroccan Screen? I posted my card today 6/29/11. #266.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://createdbysunshinehoneybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!