Friday, July 1, 2011

Card Patterns Sketch #121

I just got a sheet of this Memory Box ticket paper (You'll be seeing more of it soon!) and I'm loving it!

Close up of the ribbon and the PTI button (again, compliments of my friend, Dana!)

On this card, I used SU patterned paper, Memory Box paper (for the ticket), SU ribbon, PTI button, PTI number die, Nestabilities circle die, the PTI set that goes along with the number dies for the "Happy" and "th," a doilie from work, and an SU border punch along the top. Not sure who this is going to, yet, but I think the recipient will like it :)

2 comments:

  1. OMG I love it all! I love the ticket paper and how you tied the ribbon, and the doily! One of my new Jessica favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Suzanne, one of my faves of yours! I tried this sketch and got nowhere, but I love the big ticket you used and the way you tied the ribbon. Splendid work, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!