Saturday, July 2, 2011

CPS #224

It's been awhile since I've been able to play along with CPS, so it felt nice to do this sketch!


I turned it on its side and made the circle a bit bigger and here is what I came out with:

This is my new (to me) PTI doily die. I actually "won" these as my prize for being first in a race with my husband! So he's always asking "where are the doily dies?" well, right here, of course:

This card came together quickly and I'm pleased with the "country" look it turned out having. The doily die, #4 die, and the Happy and "th" are all from PTI. The paper, ribbon, and punches are all SU. Hope you have some fun plans for the 4th! I'll be watching the parade from my driveway (its so cool that it comes right in front of my house!).

3 comments:

  1. Another beautiful creation! I love those red and blue papers so much, and the plaid ribbon, well...you know how much I love those! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are on a roll! You did a fabulous job with this sketch, and I love the way you layered the elements over the doily. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is awesome, I adore Americana creations...I hope your weekend is fabby!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!