Saturday, October 29, 2011

Hambo Halloween!

This will be my last Halloween card you will be seeing this year...and I'm glad, I'm over it now haha! But I definitely wanted to put this little Hambo digi bat to use, so I decided I could stand one more card ;) I originally made this card for a case challenge, but I didn't link up in time.

This digi is called "Fat Bat" and you can find him here.

The clouds were cut using PTI dies and I cut them twice, once with grey cardstock and then once on velum to make them look more cloud-like. The moon was cut with a SU circle punch. The background is from PTI's tin types background set.

The bat paper is from Making memories, the cardstock is a mixture between PTI and SU. Copics were used to color the bat. I hope you all have something exciting to do for Halloween! We don't get any Trick-or-Treaters since we live on a busy road, but here's hoping you get some cute ones :)

2 comments:

  1. Well it's adorable even if it is your last one! I still have images colored that I need to use for Halloween - oh well next year. LOVE your dimensional look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is your chubby bat?! I love the background and your moon and clouds :) Cute card!

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!