Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

As you may have noticed, I haven't been around too much lately. But I was busy! So here are the Christmas cards that I sent out (and that all got there on time ;) this year.

This is my first Paper Smooches stamp set I purchased, and I will most definitely be a return customer! I got my use out of it with these 3 cards:

All my dog lover friends and family received this card, "fleas Navidad" :)

And this adorable santa! Its hard to tell but the snowflake was made from this really awesome glitter paper.

And here they are all. There is one more design that I forgot to take a close up of before I had them all in envelopes. its with PTI's Bells and Boughs that I won during the release and is in the front left corner of the bunch.

You can see it a little better here. They were the more serious cards, the rest were all cutsey :)

I hope you all had a wonderful day full of family and food, and that Santa filled your stockings full of crafty goodies :) Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. WOW, you have been a busy lady! Love all three cards...you did a great job on them.

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!