Monday, December 19, 2011

SC363

Time for my monthly Splitcoast Sketch Challenge with Hambo! Here's this week's sketch:

And here's my card:

I used the new Elfgift digi that you can find here. Isn't he just adorable? See that cute sheet music paper underneath? Suzanne gave me a sheet of it :)

This card uses cardstock from SU and so is the diamond patterned paper (not sure where Suzanne got the sheet music from). The ribbon was from the dollar bin at Joanns...forever ago!

Because of the busyness of the holiday season, Hambo decided not to do a challenge at the Hoedown this week, that is why you're seeing my Hambo card early. But don't worry, I've got all my Christmas cards to show you that I've been diligently working on and FINALLY sent all of them out this morning at 6:30 on the way to the gym. I was shocked...I started a line of cars at the post office that early in the morning!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! He's so cute! The paper looks great! It's from October Afternoon... :)

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!