Saturday, January 14, 2012

CPS #250

I haven't played in the CPS challenge in ages! Today I got crafty and decided to play along. Here is what I created:

Here's the sketch I used from CPS:

When I saw this Poppy Stamps girl pulling a dog on a sled, I knew I HAD to have it :) It is so adorable, is it not? It even has a matching die to go along with it.

The sentiment is from PTI's Signature Greetings and the snowflakes are cut with an SU punch. The Houndstooth is from PTI's Background Basics: Houndstooth.

The white polka dot ribbon is from Amuse and the twine from the Twinery. The button is from PTI.

I love how wintery this card turned out. It doesn't really seem like winter here, though, because we still don't have any snow that's stayed on the ground!

4 comments:

  1. This is so adorable I can't stand it!
    I have looked at these stamps and dies...
    so great to see them in "real life"...
    they are too precious for words!
    And love the way you used them with the houndstooth and sketch...
    fabby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colors are fantastic --quite wintery & so great with the snowflakes & houndstooth! I love that little image too--SO ADORABLE--the red accents are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HECK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable , love that little set you used . You sure know how to put a card together well!

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!