Sunday, April 1, 2012

Make It Monday #59

This week's Make it Monday challenge was to use Computer Generated Sentiments on Diecuts. You should definitely watch the video, I don't know why I never thought of Erin's technique using the negative from the die for perfect cutting placement! I'll definitely be going back to that in the future. Here is the Easter card I created:

And the computer generated sentiment on the jar label die:

So I used Mega Mat Stack #3 and Layerz Mat Stack #3. I used Aqua Mist Gingham paper, Spring Moss, and Harvest Gold paper (and saddle stitched ribbon).

The jar is from the Friendship Jar set and the bunny is from the Spring Fillers set. The grass punch is from Martha Stewart and the pinking border die is from PTI.

5 comments:

  1. Super cute Jessica! I love the sweet little jar and the gingham paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ca-ute! Love that little bunny with the gingham!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card Jessica, that little bunny is adorable and I love that you echoed the grass detail with the Martha Stewart punch! Thanks for the love you left on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute , great way to frame the jar with the bunny! Love the gingham and the bow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow--what a great card! So many details--love everything you did!

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!