Sunday, October 7, 2012

World Card Making Day: Paper Smooches Style!

Yes, I realize World Card Making Day was yesterday, but I had to work both days this weekend, and just got around to making my cards today! Thank goodness Kim from Paper Smooches gave us until tonight at midnight :) So my next 3 blog posts are my 3 cards for the 3 challenges she has going on at the Paper Smooches Blog. Challenge #1 Create a Card with pink on it:

WCMD 3
I got busy with my PS stamps that came in my order from Simon Says (they offered a 25% discount a week or so back, and I definitely took advantage of it :) I used "Pretty Phrases" and "Whirligigs" on this card. I also used washi tape from Target, and my new SU inks! 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your pink card, that ribbon is so sweet and i love the angle too.

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!