Monday, January 7, 2013

Paper Smooches Sparks Trend Watch January 2013

Paper Smooches Sparks Trend Watch January 2013
 


Hi everyone! Here with my PSS DT post for the Trend Watch Challenge. This month was Vintage. Looking at the phone dials, I knew I wanted to use a phone, and black, white, and red. The phone I used is from "Perpetual Bliss." The TV is from "Boob Tubes" and the sentiment is from "Sentiment Sampler." The heart is from "Needle Little Love." The paper is from Echo Park. I loved that that little heart was in the number paper which reminded me of the phones. The pearls and the washi tape are from Recollections, and the double ended banner die is from PTI. This card was for my husband's birthday which was on the 30th. Okay, time to go check out my fellow DT members' blogs!
 


12 comments:

  1. This is just so fun. And, how did you have that paper that was just perfect. I love how you combined those images. I am old enough to remember when all phone dials looked like the ones in that picture. Happy birthday to your DH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Awesome take on the inspiration photo...love the number paper...all around fabulous Jessica.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Jessica! So well put together,love the strip of chicken wire and the great paper you used. Oh how I remember the old phone dile. Back when you had to remember phone numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica those images and just fantastic, love the background and your yummy washi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOOOO cute! I love those papers with the TV image! SO vintage;) FUN! Great job this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the different sets you used Jessica! So hip and vintage!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love the letter background and the phone, Jessica! Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jessica, as always, your card is just simply amazing! So much fun detail too and I love that festive background.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing take on the inspiration photo, Jessica! I love the background paper and your fabulous vintage images!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooo I love the background paper. all those numbers are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. First of all, your shading on the TV screen is awesome! Amazing fussy cutting of the phone, too. This is just such a fun card, and I love how the little red heart pops from the background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! What a great take on this challenge. I love the background numbered paper that you used and the phone is just too cute. Made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!