Sunday, January 24, 2016

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge #264

Well, I missed last week's challenge, but for good reason...I was in Alabama visiting my sister and her family! I had a great time, and I wanted to make them a note to let them know what a wonderful trip it was, so I broke out some of my new MFT stamps and got busy with this week's sketch. I actually ended up creating two cards with the sketch (I'll post the second one tomorrow).



IMG_7180

Stamps: MFT Sweet Safari
Mama Elephant Sunday Sentiments
Die: MFT
Patterned Paper: SU
Cardstock: PTI

2 comments:

  1. Oh, fabulous design and so adorable! Those are such cute critters and I'm sure your sister and family are going to love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, what a fun sentiment stamp too!!

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!