Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Little Tangles Challenge #65

I've always loved Elena's adorable style, so when I saw that she created the Lumberjack Love set for Neat & Tangled, I just had to have it! They are having a challenge this month that is watercoloring. Well, I've never really experimented with it much, but I decided to use watercolor painting with a stencil...is that weird? Anyway, those stars in the background are watercolored in case you can't tell.

Here's a link back to the challenge in case you would like to play along yourself.


IMG_7189

Stamps: Neat & Tangled
Mountain Die: PTI
Cardstock & Ribbon: PTI
Stencil: Simon Says

5 comments:

  1. Too cute and those little wooden trees are the perfect accent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about this sweet design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card!! Thanks for joining us at Little Tangles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica, this is so cute! I think that watercoloring with a stencil is a great idea! Love this!

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!