Monday, February 1, 2016

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge #265

Hello crafting friends! Back for another MFT Sketch Challenge. Here is the inspiration photo:


And here's my design using "Cheeky Monkey"

IMG_7186

I'm following Jennifer McGuire's advice, and I created 4 of these cards in one sitting...now I have 4 Valentine's all ready to go!

The hearts are a Sizzix die (big heart) and SU punch (3 little hearts)
Patterned paper: Lawn Fawn
Happy & Banner Die: PTI
Cardstock: PTI
Pierced Rectangle Die: MFT

2 comments:

  1. Love the color combo. Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The colors are wonderful and the little monkey is so adorable! What a precious Valentine design!!

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!