Sunday, February 14, 2016

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge #267

Yay! I got my new chef set from the most recent MFT release and was excited to use it on this week's sketch challenge. He is so cute! I also used my new inside and out stitched rectangles. I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day. I got to organizing and cleaning out my stash a bit, so you will likely be seeing some things for sale soon! Here's this week's sketch:



IMG_7191

All stamps: MFT
Tag Die, Cardstock & Patterened Paper: PTI
Stitched Rectangles: MFT


3 comments:

  1. Oh gosh this is cute!! Love the polka dot tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, so cute and I love seeing you creating more again. It seems like you are starting to get more crafty time again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design!! That little guy is so adorable and I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!