Monday, October 10, 2016

MFT Sketch Challenge #301 & Color Challenge #54

Here's another thank you card and another chance to play along with not one but two MFT challenges that are happening right now, the color challenge and the sketch challenge! One friend got Sonny an orange dinosaur for his birthday gift so I knew right away that I was going to be making an orange dinosaur card! I was able to snag this adorable "You're Rawr-some" set when it was on sale. I added a Lawn Fawn Hat and some balloons from a Mama Elephant set I had and Wa-lah! I think it turned out pretty darn cute! Here are the two challenges I'm playing along with:



And here's my card:


IMG_7259

2 comments:

  1. Oh how cute is this!! Love the dino and the big balloon bouquet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, he's so CUTE! Love your super fun design!!

    ReplyDelete

I am thrilled that you have come to check out my cards :) I truly love getting comments, thank you so much for writing one to me!